SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NBC ANCHOR DEFENDS DAUGHTER'S ANAL-ORAL SEX SCENE

While Hollywood celebrated at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday evening, Lena Dunham’s HBO series “Girls” began its fourth season with an anal-oral sex scene – starring the naked behind of Allison Williams, the daughter of NBC anchorman Brian Williams.
The 26-year-old Williams’ latest display of her acting chops comes one month after starring as Peter Pan in the musical-theater production of “Peter Pan Live!,” which aired in primetime on NBC, the same network that employs her father.
“The best thing was getting videos of little kids watching it, and clapping for Tinkerbell.” Williams said at the time. “That, to me, that’s the best. That’s why you do the thing.”
image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/01/allisonwilliams.png
allisonwilliams
Allison Williams stars in “Peter Pan Live!” on NBC
In an interview with New York magazine, NBC’s top newsman reacted to his daughter’s sexually explicit scene on “Girls.”
“She’s always been an actress. For us, watching her is the family occupation and everybody has to remember it’s acting, no animals were harmed during the filming, and ideally nobody gets hurt.”
The actress described the scene to Entertainment Weekly:
“I had a couple of days talking to wardrobe and makeup to get ready to rig the thing that I wore for the ass motorboating. It was an engineering achievement! I would manufacture it if more than one person a year needed it. [Laughs] It was so elaborate — it involved Spanx that we cut away and glued down and involved menstrual pads and two of those weird thongs. I’ve had to do scenes like this twice now.”
Willliamsfamily
Williams described her parents as “veterans of the show” and said both offered her advice on preparing for the scene.
“I’d get a call from my mom and she’d be like, ‘Maybe if you took a thong and cut it away from the sides but you stuck it on in the front and the back it could work.’ I was like, ‘Mom, I like your thinking.’ Just your regular dinner conversation!” Williams told In Touch magazine.
The show’s creator-star Dunham proudly called Williams a “good sport.”
“Let me tell you this, when someone puts their face in your butt, whether there’s a barrier or not, their face is still in your butt. And she handled that with aplomb,” said Dunham.
During an interview on the red carpet at the Globe ceremony, Dunham complained to TV host Ryan Seacrest about “deranged neocons” trashing her on Twitter. Seacrest asked Dunham whether she would be checking social media for fan reactions to the “Girls” season premiere.
Dunham replied, “I deleted Twitter because I’m trying to create a safer space for myself emotionally. People like, threatened my life and told me what a cow I am so I decided I was gonna cut it out.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/nbc-anchorman-defends-daughters-anal-oral-sex-scene/#qsXZ68Xj4y5T4mRe.99

No comments:

Post a Comment