SDCXTRA RADIO

Monday, December 21, 2015

Lachi

Did you know that scientific research has begun to chart research aimed at understanding gratitude and are finding that actively practicing gratitude has correlated to a stronger immune system, lower blood pressure, and lower potentiality of depression. I believe 'thanks giving' is similar to forgiving in that it's not for 'them.' It's for you. It's to grow you.

Speaking of giving thanks, I"m very grateful for the release of a new music video that was put together for a song I wrote called "It's Our Time" featuring Gary Nesta Pine (of Bob Marley's The Wailers), The video was filmed in Paris, New York, London and Boston and showcases the beauty of global collaboration despite the current hard times! Check out the video that caught hundreds of shares on Facebook for its timely, powerful message...on VEVO here!



I also received a note on twitter from a fan stating he loved my poem turned song, Such A Fool, that it was his favorite song, and lamented the fact there was no music video for it. To show my gratitude for his support, I through together a Selfie-style music video for the love of it!



I've had a lot of amazing blessing over the last two months with the successful publishing of my novel, The Ivory Staff,  the subsequent book and speaking tour,  the release of an amazing music video, and of course my health, and the constant support of amazing close friends and supporters.  I believe now is a wonderful time to be thankful for what we have, the ability to experience life the way we want, the ability to be given to and to give. Happy thanksgiving, stay safe, stay warm, stay blessed...

stay awesome!

Best,
Lachi
info@lachimusic.com
facebook.com/lachimusic
twitter.com/lachimusic
soundcloud.com/lachi
youtube.com/lachimusic


The Cinema-Style KickAss Book Trailer!



No comments:

Post a Comment