SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Zakk Wylde: these are the 10 guitarists that blew my mind

Gibson Modern Flying V guitar officially announced
$4.5k “space-age design” breaks cover
Read more

 
Me in my studio:
Dr. Shiver
The Italian producer/DJ shows you his seriously impressive setup
Read more
 

 
The best guitar amps in the world today
Budget, mid-priced and high-end heads and combos you need to try
Read more
 


 
Save on the world's best music making magazines!
Check out the latest offers on subscriptions to Guitarist, Total Guitar, Guitar Techniques, Computer Music, Future Music and Rhythm
Read more
 

 

Zakk Wylde: these are the 10 guitarists that blew my mind

“Now at 51, I still get as inspired from him as I did when I was 15”
Read more
 

 
23 of the best affordable studio monitor speakers
Updated: find your perfect pair for between £100 and £500
Read more
 

 
Ash Soan talks revolutionising the drum session world from his back garden: “This place was basically built to get my crap out of the house"
Session hero on home studios, The Voice and much more
Read more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment